- Why are we witnessing an epidemic of mental illness in kids?
- Six reasons people with disabilities don't know we love them
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- The challenges families face in finding the right help...
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The challenges families face in finding the right help… drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/the… https://t.co/d6nFvDwd9K 1 day ago
- We believe in you so start #believing in yourself too :) You can do it! #keyministry https://t.co/ulEW2ZXVki 1 day ago
- Learn the truth about autism in the eyes of a mother: drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/ten… #liub #autismawareness https://t.co/y8myvTQok5 1 day ago
- “This movie needs to be seen!” - The Dove Foundation. Check Wildflower on Facebook and see what the rave is about :) qoo.ly/8uurn 2 days ago
- #God made us as we are and nothing can be any more #beautiful than that. https://t.co/aD1oXJ7yqF 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Follower of Jesus Christ, devoted husband, dad to two great girls, friend, physician, child psychiatrist, teacher, researcher, visionary leader of Key Ministry
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hamilton
We’re doing a beta test tonight of a disability ministry training platform that will allow us to prerecord video training that will be accompanied by the availability of live chat with the presenters who developed the training. Continue reading
I’d like to make a request of our readers…if you know Rebecca, or serve at a church where you’ve seen God use her service to be a blessing to others, please leave a comment below!
I’m honored to announce that our Board has offered me the opportunity to serve the ministry in a 25 hour/week volunteer staff position as Director of Strategic Initiatives in the year ahead, while maintaining my current role as Board Chairman of Key Ministry. Continue reading
Listen to Rebecca and Vangie as they dispel popular “myths” related to training volunteers for disability-related ministries and learn about two amazing resources you can use to train and organize volunteers today.
it’s time to begin a new ministry year. Our crew at Key Ministry has been hard at work making preparations. Here’s what we have in store for you this Fall… Continue reading
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading