Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: What the church can learn from a basketball game keyministry.org/church4everych… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Ten Strategies for Living Cheek by Jowl with Disability - differentdream.com/2017/02/ten-st… https://t.co/mvSxtbOGfh 10 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Oh, the wet blanket of comparison! @JennSoehnlin shows us how she's overcoming it today. comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/02/embrac… #specia… 10 hours ago
- Rejoice and be glad! https://t.co/Co0jeCKZ0S 13 hours ago
- Great story! The nation's only deaf men's college basketball team, on the verge of its first March Madness wpo.st/YB2e2 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: pastors
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
Bring your stories of redemption, we say. Your testimonies of sobriety are welcome here. But if you’re in the muck right now, we’d really rather you clean yourself up because we don’t really want to get dirty. Continue reading
The book mixes the personal and the theological, serving as both a wife’s narrative of enduring domestic abuse by a pastor husband and a theology professor’s analysis of the biblical, theological, historical, and contemporary issues surrounding abuse in the church. Continue reading
Pain and grief were emotions created by God, you should not feel guilty for feeling them. Being depressed does not mean you no longer love Jesus or that Jesus no longer loves you. Continue reading
Pentecostal and non-denominational pastors were more likely to view depression as being caused by a lack of faith in God.
Is it possible that in God’s Kingdom, a condition that causes as much difficulty in day to day functioning as ADHD might actually provide one of His followers with an advantage? Let’s look at how having ADHD might be of benefit to a Christian.