Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: What the church can learn from a basketball game keyministry.org/church4everych… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Ten Strategies for Living Cheek by Jowl with Disability - differentdream.com/2017/02/ten-st… https://t.co/mvSxtbOGfh 10 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Oh, the wet blanket of comparison! @JennSoehnlin shows us how she's overcoming it today. comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/02/embrac… #specia… 10 hours ago
- Rejoice and be glad! https://t.co/Co0jeCKZ0S 13 hours ago
- Great story! The nation's only deaf men's college basketball team, on the verge of its first March Madness wpo.st/YB2e2 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: mental illness
So how can we, in the name of Christ, come alongside those who hurt themselves? Continue reading
Pain and grief were emotions created by God, you should not feel guilty for feeling them. Being depressed does not mean you no longer love Jesus or that Jesus no longer loves you. Continue reading
A new study suggests the media implicates mental illness as a cause of violence with increasing frequency and in doing so, is complicit in increasing the stigma experienced by persons with mental illness and their families.
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.
Pentecostal and non-denominational pastors were more likely to view depression as being caused by a lack of faith in God.
We’re sharing this post to begin calling attention to the challenges many families experience finding the right help for their child when their child experiences a mental health crisis. Continue reading