- The Benedict Option
- Is past experience of church a barrier for persons with mental illness and their families?
- What the church can learn from a basketball game
- Jeff McNair: Eight Questions to Guide the Next Steps for Your Disability Ministry
- We’re starting a new group for leaders in mental health inclusion ministry
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join @SandraPeoples in April for 30 Days of Prayer for Our Kids on the Spectrum buff.ly/2nyEaH6 https://t.co/IckHEeMu8E 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Dream Team Link Share #158 - differentdream.com/2017/03/dream-… https://t.co/YLVHMX6gRf 1 day ago
- RT @amothersrest: New to A Mother's Rest? Join our private FB group! facebook.com/groups/2445650… https://t.co/uxyAGewWCq 1 day ago
- So many great exhibits and new friends! twitter.com/come2thesummit… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: "I know that I can trust Him with my son's body, heart, and spirit..." @melodyofautism ow.ly/FgSh30akjpB #specialnee… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: Hidden Disabilities
Our mission is successful when all families have the opportunity for memories of attending church together to form the foundation of their Christmas traditions. Continue reading
On the occasion of our thousandth post, I’ll share the seven most important takeaways I’ve gained since starting this journey with you in the summer of 2010. Continue reading
Barb shares personal phases of study and comprehension to raising our children with challenges. Are you a Dr. Mom? Continue reading
I observed that a disproportionate number of church leaders, especially senior pastors-met the criteria for having ADHD. Continue reading
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
Why should parents of kids with ADHD bother going through all the hard work and effort to make it to church each week and to worship with others? Continue reading
I thought I’d share links to a couple of excellent articles for your reading pleasure that postulate specific advantages to two hidden disabilities in the formation of successful leaders. Continue reading