- The Benedict Option
- Is past experience of church a barrier for persons with mental illness and their families?
- What the church can learn from a basketball game
- Jeff McNair: Eight Questions to Guide the Next Steps for Your Disability Ministry
- We’re starting a new group for leaders in mental health inclusion ministry
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join @SandraPeoples in April for 30 Days of Prayer for Our Kids on the Spectrum buff.ly/2nyEaH6 https://t.co/IckHEeMu8E 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Dream Team Link Share #158 - differentdream.com/2017/03/dream-… https://t.co/YLVHMX6gRf 1 day ago
- RT @amothersrest: New to A Mother's Rest? Join our private FB group! facebook.com/groups/2445650… https://t.co/uxyAGewWCq 1 day ago
- So many great exhibits and new friends! twitter.com/come2thesummit… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: "I know that I can trust Him with my son's body, heart, and spirit..." @melodyofautism ow.ly/FgSh30akjpB #specialnee… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: family
Our mission is successful when all families have the opportunity for memories of attending church together to form the foundation of their Christmas traditions. Continue reading
Couples fighting mental illness often ask us what they can/should do when one spouse is depressed. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
Sometimes it takes the mirror of reality for us to stop and change our course. That comment did just that for me. I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading