Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: What the church can learn from a basketball game keyministry.org/church4everych… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Ten Strategies for Living Cheek by Jowl with Disability - differentdream.com/2017/02/ten-st… https://t.co/mvSxtbOGfh 10 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Oh, the wet blanket of comparison! @JennSoehnlin shows us how she's overcoming it today. comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/02/embrac… #specia… 10 hours ago
- Rejoice and be glad! https://t.co/Co0jeCKZ0S 13 hours ago
- Great story! The nation's only deaf men's college basketball team, on the verge of its first March Madness wpo.st/YB2e2 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Tag Archives: Brad Lomenick
From my read of the Bible, we were designed by God to collaborate with one another in our worship and service. No one has all the gifts. Everyone has some gifts. The gifts and talents of God’s people were designed to work in concert with one another. It never made sense to anyone at Key Ministry to build our organization around a single leader or personality because such approaches seemed to run counter to God’s design.