- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Dr. Oren Mason...Wondering what a pill will do to me?
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Great post from @CatherineSBoyle with wisdom for families experiencing mental health crisis. outsideinministries.com/life-interrupt… #mhsm #mentalhealth 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: The Most Important Fifteen Minutes of My Day (and how you can get a planner printable) - Sandra Peoples https://t.co/xffW… 19 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Recommending THIS again today -->Every Child Welcome: A Ministry Handbook... smile.amazon.com/dp/0825443504/… via @JolenePhilo @Kat… 19 hours ago
- RT @AutismOAR: Self-advocate Lamar Hardwick on, "Disabilities, Diversity, and a Discussion about Black History Month": https://t.co/7hjYeme… 19 hours ago
- The days after parents hear their child has a disability can be difficult. They need an anchor to help steady them—… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When was the last time you took a chance in order to introduce a friend or a neighbor to Jesus? After all, we understand the stakes to be a lot higher. The friends were seeking to relieve their friend from the burden of ten or twenty years of paralysis. We who call ourselves Christians know the stakes are MUCH greater. Eternity is on the line! Continue reading
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
We’d all have a far greater appreciation for the dedication and commitment required of the folks who put their heads and hearts into sharing with us from God’s Word every week. Make a point of telling your pastor how much you appreciate their dedication and commitment. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading
We’re pleased to share with you the third installment in Mike Woods series of guest posts in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Mike currently serves as Special Needs Ministry Director at First Baptist Church of Orlando. For more info on Mike, click here. Today’s post addresses the importance of providing comfort to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders and the theologic foundation to his ministry’s approach to relationships with persons who have special needs.