- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- #2...Churches should become trauma and attachment-informed
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- 4 reasons why teens cut to COPE
- Catherine Boyle… Stepping Into Mental Health Ministry: Understand Who Your Church Is and Find the Champions
- 4 thoughts on being a church leader with alcoholism
- Dr. Karen Crum…10 Ways to Make Bible Camp Successful for Children with Autism and Related Challenges
- Review: Black and White Bible, Black and Blue Wife by Ruth A. Tucker
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Always! #grace https://t.co/Z6Dz3YRE67 16 hours ago
- Here are some steps and tips to take when a family in your church receives a special needs diagnosis: keyministry.org/church4everych… 23 hours ago
- Unconditional love. #romans #morethanlove https://t.co/48yaBV9uCg 1 day ago
- Can you relate in any way? qoo.ly/92tis/0 https://t.co/qznYiCZTtf 1 day ago
- You’d be surprised at how their abilities can change the world. 😊 #acceptdifferences https://t.co/EXrmJAtdkG 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When was the last time you took a chance in order to introduce a friend or a neighbor to Jesus? After all, we understand the stakes to be a lot higher. The friends were seeking to relieve their friend from the burden of ten or twenty years of paralysis. We who call ourselves Christians know the stakes are MUCH greater. Eternity is on the line! Continue reading
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
We’d all have a far greater appreciation for the dedication and commitment required of the folks who put their heads and hearts into sharing with us from God’s Word every week. Make a point of telling your pastor how much you appreciate their dedication and commitment. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading
We’re pleased to share with you the third installment in Mike Woods series of guest posts in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Mike currently serves as Special Needs Ministry Director at First Baptist Church of Orlando. For more info on Mike, click here. Today’s post addresses the importance of providing comfort to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders and the theologic foundation to his ministry’s approach to relationships with persons who have special needs.
We as parents are doing a very poor job of raising kids whose actions reflect the values we profess to hold and demonstrate the resilience to navigate a hostile culture. Continue reading
We’re intentional in seeking opportunities for all of our key leaders to “shine.” Providing “platform time” for each of our team members at major conferences and proactively seeking out opportunities for every person to use his or her gifts and talents to optimal effect helps promote the culture of trust necessary to promote camaraderie and helps to make our team far stronger. In my day job, the best teaching and research centers have multiple thought leaders who are recognized for their unique areas of expertise. Why should ministry be different? Imagine what our churches would look like if they truly tapped into the gifts and talents of their people and provided them with opportunities to put their gifts on display?