- The Benedict Option
- Is past experience of church a barrier for persons with mental illness and their families?
- What the church can learn from a basketball game
- Jeff McNair: Eight Questions to Guide the Next Steps for Your Disability Ministry
- We’re starting a new group for leaders in mental health inclusion ministry
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Kicking off on Saturday! Sign up so you don't miss a post! eepurl.com/ci0kXX https://t.co/AT3XDkQFzd 5 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: We want your links! (And you really should read a few too.) ow.ly/7LfJ30afaYr #specialneeds #chronicillness #disabil… 17 hours ago
- How churches can target and bless special needs families with outreaches keyministry.org/church4everych… 17 hours ago
- Our team is ready for another great day at Accessibility Summit! @Come2theSummit https://t.co/u2S6Kntz9Y 1 day ago
- Excited to be at Accessibility Summit! @Come2theSummit https://t.co/mcHKbuLaFL 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When was the last time you took a chance in order to introduce a friend or a neighbor to Jesus? After all, we understand the stakes to be a lot higher. The friends were seeking to relieve their friend from the burden of ten or twenty years of paralysis. We who call ourselves Christians know the stakes are MUCH greater. Eternity is on the line! Continue reading
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
We’d all have a far greater appreciation for the dedication and commitment required of the folks who put their heads and hearts into sharing with us from God’s Word every week. Make a point of telling your pastor how much you appreciate their dedication and commitment. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading
We’re pleased to share with you the third installment in Mike Woods series of guest posts in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Mike currently serves as Special Needs Ministry Director at First Baptist Church of Orlando. For more info on Mike, click here. Today’s post addresses the importance of providing comfort to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders and the theologic foundation to his ministry’s approach to relationships with persons who have special needs.