- 6 ways to love a family dealing with children’s mental health issues
- Why are rates of completed suicide exploding among the young?
- The challenges families face in finding the right help…
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression…Sergei Marchenko
- Six reasons people with disabilities don’t know we love them
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Never fail to see the beauty that’s in front of you. https://t.co/D1in4aX1gB 3 hours ago
- Know that #everythingispossible with God! https://t.co/yWxkasHjB6 17 hours ago
- Being selfless is one thing, but remember- you still matter. specialneedsparenting.net/special-needs-… 20 hours ago
- Dr. G’s interview from Moody Radio on the alarming increase in suicide in girls, young women soundcloud.com/moodyradioclev… #kidmin #stumin #mhsm 21 hours ago
- Great ideas from @specialneedsmin for supporting families of kids with mental health issues... wp.me/pd3Cx-2fg #kidmin #stumin #mhsm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Follower of Jesus Christ, devoted husband, dad to two great girls, friend, physician, child psychiatrist, teacher, researcher, visionary leader of Key Ministry
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Training Events
Our team at Key Ministry will be launching our Disability Ministry Video Roundtable…a fully interactive, monthly gathering of ministry leaders and key volunteers. T Continue reading
I’d be delighted if you could join me and several excellent speakers in Louisville, KY on Saturday, November 7 as the Kentucky United Methodist Church Conference on Children’s and Family Ministry sponsors An Inclusive Children’s Ministry, a free, one day conference for children’s leaders and parents to learn how to make ministry to children inclusive of all children.
The church is the embassy of the Kingdom of Christ, and the Kingdom is where the unborn are prayed over, where the widows are visited, where the orphan is adopted, and where the disabled and the “unwanted” are made heirs with Christ of the universe. Continue reading
Several years ago I asked our County Board Superintendent what the #1 problem was facing the disability community. Without hesitation he said it is the problem of isolation. Isolation is a universal experience for those in the disability community. It … Continue reading
We’re delighted that Ryan Wolfe will be joining Joni Eareckson Tada, Steve Bundy and the crew from Joni and Friends for their Hope in the Midst of Suffering Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
Steve will be Vangie Rodenbeck’s special guest THIS COMING TUESDAY, MAY 19th, at 12:00 PM Eastern as part of Vangie’s Shaping Special Hearts podcast hosted by CM Connect and sponsored by Standard Publishing. Continue reading