Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- How do you respond when you hear "They LOOK Fine to Me"? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 39 minutes ago
- on things above ... https://t.co/2nMgl9CgKj 3 hours ago
- Joy isn't found in our ideals or wants being met, or our plans being accomplished. Joy is only found in Jesus and cooperating with His plans 1 day ago
- RT @autismpastor: I Am Strong: The Life and Journey of an Autistic Pastor by Dr. Lamar Hardwick amazon.com/dp/1632133342/… via @amazon 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Is Your Church Special Needs Friendly? crwd.fr/2j2CseT https://t.co/6omI8Rq4X3 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio and Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, OH we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship experience that any family can join online this Easter weekend.
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio, we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship services that any family can join online this Easter weekend. Continue reading
We appear to be far more interested in (and comfortable with) outreach to kids, teens and adults who we view as having little or no moral culpability for their disabilities. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!