- Why are we witnessing an epidemic of mental illness in kids?
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- Six reasons people with disabilities don't know we love them
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The challenges families face in finding the right help… drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/the… https://t.co/d6nFvDwd9K 9 hours ago
- We believe in you so start #believing in yourself too :) You can do it! #keyministry https://t.co/ulEW2ZXVki 1 day ago
- Learn the truth about autism in the eyes of a mother: drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/ten… #liub #autismawareness https://t.co/y8myvTQok5 1 day ago
- “This movie needs to be seen!” - The Dove Foundation. Check Wildflower on Facebook and see what the rave is about :) qoo.ly/8uurn 1 day ago
- #God made us as we are and nothing can be any more #beautiful than that. https://t.co/aD1oXJ7yqF 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Follower of Jesus Christ, devoted husband, dad to two great girls, friend, physician, child psychiatrist, teacher, researcher, visionary leader of Key Ministry
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Hidden Disabilities
As the church, we’re called to share God’s love with kids with mental illnesses and their families, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE. Continue reading
God intimately knows the days I can’t function. Regardless if they are lost to me, they are not lost to him. He is not unaware of my numbed mind and aching limbs crawling towards the next minute. No, he is right there with me. He is sovereign. He is the one providing the next patch of light in my life. Even if his purpose escapes me, purpose exists nonetheless. Continue reading
If your child’s experience at church is as important as their experience at school, the need for effective treatment at church is as great as their need for treatment at school. Continue reading
The film’s producers are partnering with Key Ministry and other mental health organizations to help bring awareness to these issues and to help lead individuals struggling with mental illness and trauma, along with their loved ones, to the resources and assistance they need to lead as full and healthy a life as possible. Continue reading
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading