- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Dr. Oren Mason...Wondering what a pill will do to me?
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- How can our churches be safe places for people like me, even those who will never disclose their stories? https://t.co/dKjODZFXcy 3 hours ago
- Great post from @CatherineSBoyle with wisdom for families experiencing mental health crisis. outsideinministries.com/life-interrupt… #mhsm #mentalhealth 12 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: The Most Important Fifteen Minutes of My Day (and how you can get a planner printable) - Sandra Peoples https://t.co/xffW… 23 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Recommending THIS again today -->Every Child Welcome: A Ministry Handbook... smile.amazon.com/dp/0825443504/… via @JolenePhilo @Kat… 23 hours ago
- RT @AutismOAR: Self-advocate Lamar Hardwick on, "Disabilities, Diversity, and a Discussion about Black History Month": https://t.co/7hjYeme… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Hidden Disabilities
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
I left feeling very encouraged that the Lord is raising up like-minded people in many different places to champion the development of mental health inclusion ministry as he is doing for special needs ministry. Continue reading
We’d like to invite as many of our friends and colleagues to join us and other champions for mental health outreach and inclusion at a special event next month for church leaders throughout the mid-Atlantic region and the East Coast. Continue reading
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Shannon shared the news that she’s transitioning off our ministry team with readers of her personal blog this past week. Our team is grateful for the time Shannon served with us. She’s a unique figure in the disability ministry movement … Continue reading
So how can we, in the name of Christ, come alongside those who hurt themselves? Continue reading
Bring your stories of redemption, we say. Your testimonies of sobriety are welcome here. But if you’re in the muck right now, we’d really rather you clean yourself up because we don’t really want to get dirty. Continue reading