- 6 ways to love a family dealing with children’s mental health issues
- Why are rates of completed suicide exploding among the young?
- The challenges families face in finding the right help…
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression…Sergei Marchenko
- Six reasons people with disabilities don’t know we love them
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Know that #everythingispossible with God! https://t.co/yWxkasHjB6 4 hours ago
- Being selfless is one thing, but remember- you still matter. specialneedsparenting.net/special-needs-… 7 hours ago
- Dr. G’s interview from Moody Radio on the alarming increase in suicide in girls, young women soundcloud.com/moodyradioclev… #kidmin #stumin #mhsm 8 hours ago
- Great ideas from @specialneedsmin for supporting families of kids with mental health issues... wp.me/pd3Cx-2fg #kidmin #stumin #mhsm 13 hours ago
- How has God healed your life? We would love to hear from you! #healing #God #psalms https://t.co/ez7S81HdoQ 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Follower of Jesus Christ, devoted husband, dad to two great girls, friend, physician, child psychiatrist, teacher, researcher, visionary leader of Key Ministry
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Category Archives: Parents
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading
What about my career? What about providing for my family? Shouldn’t that be my first and most important priority? Shouldn’t I have to make sacrifices about my time with my children so I can more effectively provide for their needs?
One day Cindi said, “I quit!” And it’s exactly what her son needed her to do. Continue reading
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
Survival tips for parents in crisis situations. Continue reading
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading