- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Dr. Oren Mason...Wondering what a pill will do to me?
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Great post from @CatherineSBoyle with wisdom for families experiencing mental health crisis. outsideinministries.com/life-interrupt… #mhsm #mentalhealth 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: The Most Important Fifteen Minutes of My Day (and how you can get a planner printable) - Sandra Peoples https://t.co/xffW… 19 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Recommending THIS again today -->Every Child Welcome: A Ministry Handbook... smile.amazon.com/dp/0825443504/… via @JolenePhilo @Kat… 19 hours ago
- RT @AutismOAR: Self-advocate Lamar Hardwick on, "Disabilities, Diversity, and a Discussion about Black History Month": https://t.co/7hjYeme… 19 hours ago
- The days after parents hear their child has a disability can be difficult. They need an anchor to help steady them—… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Author Archives: Dr. G
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
Our mission is successful when all families have the opportunity for memories of attending church together to form the foundation of their Christmas traditions. Continue reading
The court said the video’s depiction of happy Down syndrome children is “likely to disturb the conscience of women who had lawfully made different personal life choices.” Continue reading