- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Special Needs and Divorce: What Does the Data Say?
Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Noah is different… just like you. qoo.ly/bjf8a 14 hours ago
- How are you preparing to fight the good fight? qoo.ly/biu4g https://t.co/1thuhWDF2Q 1 day ago
- Here are 5 lessons our children can teach us: qoo.ly/birjj 1 day ago
- FDA taking action to rescind approval of “bad” versions of generic Concerta: keyministry.org/church4everych… #ADHD #mhsm #KidMin 2 days ago
- Read Dr. Stephen's in depth view of the mental and physical health crisis of kids in foster care here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Author Archives: Dr. G
Foster care placement in and of itself may represent a risk factor for mental and physical health problems. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
Small things done with great love will change the world. Continue reading
A mission trip planned by and for people with disabilities was exactly what we were hoping for as we were making our philosophical switch. Note that it was not something anyone from my leadership team came up with. It was an idea that was birthed by God through our friend Nick. Continue reading
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Shannon shared the news that she’s transitioning off our ministry team with readers of her personal blog this past week. Our team is grateful for the time Shannon served with us. She’s a unique figure in the disability ministry movement … Continue reading