Key uses Formstack for data collection, surveys and event registration. Try it today for FREE!
Check out Jeff Davidson’s book on a dad and a son with special needs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Culture of Life
- Foster Care
- Gillian Marchenko
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jeff Davidson
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- online church
- Ryan Wolfe
- Sandra Peoples
- Shannon Dingle
- Special Education
- Special Needs Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get to know the spiritual art of raising children with disabilities in our throwback post! keyministry.org/specialneedspa… https://t.co/E9a2KdDX47 11 hours ago
- Help support Key Ministry by advertising with us! Drive more of your audience. keyministry.org/advertise https://t.co/KfnIP4yCp8 13 hours ago
- A special mission trip initiated and planned by adults from @ryanewolfe 's church with intellectual disabilities keyministry.org/church4everych… 20 hours ago
- Join our online church today and experience a whole new level of worship. keyministry.org/online-church/ https://t.co/ttZGYavs1L 3 days ago
- We'd love to help any church who comes our way! Here's great free resources for you to use keyministry.org/church-resourc… https://t.co/tvGigKrLh2 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD is now available!
Author Archives: Dr. G
A mission trip planned by and for people with disabilities was exactly what we were hoping for as we were making our philosophical switch. Note that it was not something anyone from my leadership team came up with. It was an idea that was birthed by God through our friend Nick. Continue reading
Is the stigma against treatment of mental illness generally, and treatment of ADHD specifically a contributing factor to the difference in rates of completed suicide among African-American children and other ethnic groups? Continue reading
Shannon shared the news that she’s transitioning off our ministry team with readers of her personal blog this past week. Our team is grateful for the time Shannon served with us. She’s a unique figure in the disability ministry movement … Continue reading
Yet we know that even in this unexpected life of ours, God’s grace abounds. He heals, restores, comforts and strengthens. He is a God who saves.
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading