Join Ryan, Joni and her friends at Indiana Wesleyan University!
Jolene Philo’s new book on PTSD…available October 1!
Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Suicide by doctor… wp.me/pd3Cx-1U4 #mhsm 14 hours ago
- Joni speaks out on physician-assisted suicide becoming law in California… @JoniandFriends joniandfriends.org/blog/grave-dec… 15 hours ago
- From @specialneedsmin What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it? wp.me/pd3Cx-1XM #fostercare #kidmin 1 day ago
- From @ryanewolfe - helping people in the disability community to overcome isolation... wp.me/pd3Cx-1XU 1 day ago
- Reflections on the tragedy in Oregon and other similar incidents... wp.me/pd3Cx-1Y0 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Jolene Philo
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Shannon Dingle
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →