- Special Needs and Divorce: What Does the Data Say?
- Hot Topics: What's Causing the Epidemic of Mental Illness in Kids?
- Does your church inadvertently hurt people with mental illness? Guest blogger Amy Simpson
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1an 1 day ago
- The "Chief Mum" joins the Key Ministry team...Interview with Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1ai 2 days ago
- A call to the church & chance to win a free book from @KeyMinistry: ow.ly/kXdpf 2 days ago
- RT @LiveLearnAsia: Our founder's newest role supports kids with needs in church! RT@CarrieLupoli: My newest role.... ow.ly/l3Pqd… 2 days ago
- One mother's journey...adoption and psychotropic medication wp.me/pd3Cx-1a8 #mentalhealth #SpeakUp4Kids 4 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hamilton
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at the Key Ring Binder…our roadmap for pastors, church staff and families seeking to launch inclusive ministry to kids with disabilities, their parents and siblings. Continue reading
We need a website that allows us to offer our ministry resources to churches everywhere, including places where we don’t yet have the time or resources to travel personally. I want a person in another city to be able to refer their church to this site, and for staff/volunteers at their church to be able to connect with us, and access what they need to launch this type of ministry. I want this site (and related tools) to help us cast influence among leaders in the worldwide church. We’re providing a service and leading a movement. I want the site to reflect the love we have for Jesus, the passion we have for serving, and the fun we have in serving together.