We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- How we...like kids with autism...are fascinated to hear the same story again and again wp.me/pd3Cx-1tm #autism #kidmin 5 days ago
- Exercises for overcoming our spiritual autism…Dave Lynden wp.me/pd3Cx-1ta #autism 6 days ago
- Just added a new event on CMConnect - A Conversation With Emily Colson #autism #LightItUpBlue #kidmin j.mp/1ihor1L 1 week ago
- Dave Lynden on how our relationship with God is like that of a boy with #autism and his father... wp.me/pd3Cx-1t5 #LightItUpBlue 1 week ago
- First Christian Day Services @FCCcanton Video youtu.be/h3_orymWLK4 @drgrcevich ...a snapshot of our Day Program & parent testimonials 2 weeks ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
Tag Archives: Church4EveryChild
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
We need a forum for advancing the conversation within the church about the need to minister more effectively to families of children with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities. Continue reading
I could list a handful of wonderful gifts that you give my children by providing a special needs ministry. Today, however, I’d like to share with you four wonderful gifts that you bless my wife Linda and I with by providing a special needs ministry to our children and by being a welcoming church: Continue reading
One of my goals when we launched the blog in 2010 was to develop a comprehensive library of resources for church staff and volunteers working with kids with the full range of common emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders I see among kids served in our practice. We hope to complete that goal by the end of 2013.
We’re looking back at our ten most popular blog posts from 2012. Here’s #4… The widespread use of medication among children with mental health disorders is the ultimate “hot-button” topic in our field today. Undeniably, the use of such medications … Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is very much looking forward to the ways in which churches will use the new tools and resources we’re making available this Fall to support the work of welcoming and serving kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading