Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- RT @DworakRuthi: “@NilsSmith: Love learning with this team! #iMinistry http://t.co/I0QB90OmJh”CBC online leaders Proud to know them 8 hours ago
- Are parents of kids with ADHD stigmatized at church? wp.me/pd3Cx-1ET #ADHD #kidmin 8 hours ago
- RT @CLCNetwork: Join the FREE #Inclusion Fusion web summit w/ @JoniandFriends @KeyMinistry @drgrcevich @BarbNewmanCLC & more! http://t.co/8… 8 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Join us NOW at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry for #FrontDoorChurch, online worship for people of all abilities! #specialneeds 21 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Join us in 5 mins over at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry for tonight's online, interactive church service. You'll love it! #Front… 21 hours ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Tag Archives: Church4EveryChild
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
We need a forum for advancing the conversation within the church about the need to minister more effectively to families of children with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities. Continue reading
I could list a handful of wonderful gifts that you give my children by providing a special needs ministry. Today, however, I’d like to share with you four wonderful gifts that you bless my wife Linda and I with by providing a special needs ministry to our children and by being a welcoming church: Continue reading
One of my goals when we launched the blog in 2010 was to develop a comprehensive library of resources for church staff and volunteers working with kids with the full range of common emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders I see among kids served in our practice. We hope to complete that goal by the end of 2013.
We’re looking back at our ten most popular blog posts from 2012. Here’s #4… The widespread use of medication among children with mental health disorders is the ultimate “hot-button” topic in our field today. Undeniably, the use of such medications … Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is very much looking forward to the ways in which churches will use the new tools and resources we’re making available this Fall to support the work of welcoming and serving kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading