Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1an 2 days ago
- The "Chief Mum" joins the Key Ministry team...Interview with Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1ai 2 days ago
- A call to the church & chance to win a free book from @KeyMinistry: ow.ly/kXdpf 2 days ago
- RT @LiveLearnAsia: Our founder's newest role supports kids with needs in church! RT@CarrieLupoli: My newest role.... ow.ly/l3Pqd… 3 days ago
- One mother's journey...adoption and psychotropic medication wp.me/pd3Cx-1a8 #mentalhealth #SpeakUp4Kids 4 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Tag Archives: Church4EveryChild
I could list a handful of wonderful gifts that you give my children by providing a special needs ministry. Today, however, I’d like to share with you four wonderful gifts that you bless my wife Linda and I with by providing a special needs ministry to our children and by being a welcoming church: Continue reading
One of my goals when we launched the blog in 2010 was to develop a comprehensive library of resources for church staff and volunteers working with kids with the full range of common emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders I see among kids served in our practice. We hope to complete that goal by the end of 2013.
We’re looking back at our ten most popular blog posts from 2012. Here’s #4… The widespread use of medication among children with mental health disorders is the ultimate “hot-button” topic in our field today. Undeniably, the use of such medications … Continue reading
Today, we’ll encourage you to check out the “Ministries We Like” links in the right sidebar of the blog, and point out several organizations with resources of note… Continue reading
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading