Key Ministry’s Online Church
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- RT @CLCNetwork: Five Quick Ways to Engage and Assess Students wp.me/p3Q4Jm-lZ 10 hours ago
- RT @CLCNetwork: Worship with Stroke Survivors and Their Loved Ones via @CRCNetwork @xmarkstephenson @CalvinCollege ow.ly/BMOZN #… 10 hours ago
- Join us for our live chat with @colleenswindoll Thursday night, 8:30 pm, EDT. #specialneeds instagram.com/p/tSj-XnoLUQ/ 10 hours ago
- Don't miss our live chat with @jolenephilo on the topics of #PTSD & #specialneeds on Thursday! instagram.com/p/tSi9qnoLSz/ 10 hours ago
- RT @VangieRodenbeck: Communication with Church Leadership with Stephanie Hubach today at noon set blogtalkradio.com/cmconnect/2014… 11 hours ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Category Archives: Inclusion Fusion
We’re getting close to the deadline for submissions…pastors, ministry leaders, professionals or family members who wish to be part of our faculty. We need completed submissions by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Monday, September 7th. Continue reading
It’s time again for us to offer an invite to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas to contribute to the field of disability ministry to serve as a presenter for Key Ministry’s Inclusion Fusion Disability … Continue reading
Inclusion Fusion is a worldwide web-based conference to resource ministry to families impacted by disabilities. The conference is an opportunity for Christ followers everywhere…pastors, church staff, volunteers, parents and caregivers to come together in cyberspace to share ideas and resources for the purpose of advancing the disability ministry movement.
Her uplifting account of how God has used Max to be a blessing to the people of her church are an inspiring reminder that persons with special needs also have gifts and talents to contribute to the work of the church…and a reminder of how the church is diminished without the inclusion of families impacted by disability. Continue reading
We’ve come a long way since those early years of staying home on Sunday mornings when we couldn’t find our place. Back then, like so many families, we couldn’t even make it across the threshold. Autism held us hostage. I had to make a conscious decision to go forward every day, no matter what, and claim the abundant life God promises. I always knew Max needed the church, but no one could have imagined how much the church needed Max. Continue reading
“I had a lot of parents, hundreds of parents that contacted me and said thank you for sharing this story, because this happens in my family, it happens in the community, it might look different but it even happens in our church that we can’t find our way in and people feel like you’re disrupting us.” Continue reading
UPDATE: Nils Smith will be joining us at 1:00 PM Eastern and 9:00 PM Eastern for an interactive chat! Continue reading
We’ve made some changes to make it as easy as possible for pastors, church staff, volunteers and families to join us for Inclusion Fusion… Continue reading