Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- First impressions of the DSM-5 from @drgrcevich wp.me/pd3Cx-1ay #mentalhealth 1 day ago
- Do you think of parenting kids with #specialneeds as inconvenience or invitation? tinyurl.com/ab2xpd2 #DifferentDream 3 days ago
- Review: Troubled Minds...A much needed catalyst for conversation wp.me/pd3Cx-1ar Great book by @aresimpson #mentalhealth 3 days ago
- DSM-5 is coming out this week…should diagnosis even matter at church? wp.me/Pd3Cx-FT #mentalhealth 4 days ago
- See the twist ending that you never saw coming: godvine.com/Power-of-Hugs-… 5 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Category Archives: Inclusion Fusion
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few resources focusing on siblings of kids with special needs, along with a wonderful resource from the Key Ministry website. Continue reading
Chuck spoke at length about the impact of Jonathan’s disability on their family, how his presence in the family has been a blessing, and how Jonathan has helped him become more effective in his ministry to people with disabilities. Continue reading
Here’s a current list of speakers committed to joining us for Inclusion Fusion 2012! Continue reading
His presentation for Inclusion Fusion truly captured the spirit of the Web Summit…For the Sake of Your Own Joy! Why Your Church Should Want Families Like Mine. Continue reading
Rhett Smith shared a very powerful presentation for Inclusion Fusion 2012 in which he examined how our views on anxiety often exclude those struggling with it from our church communities…along with the ways in which God uses our anxiety for good Continue reading
We’re asking our leaders to forward the links to this post/video to pastors, church staff members or families who would have interest in Gillian’s presentation on loss and grief in parenting children with special needs, along with other Inclusion Fusion presentations in the Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore series.