Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- Do you think of parenting kids with #specialneeds as inconvenience or invitation? tinyurl.com/ab2xpd2 #DifferentDream 3 hours ago
- Review: Troubled Minds...A much needed catalyst for conversation wp.me/pd3Cx-1ar Great book by @aresimpson #mentalhealth 20 hours ago
- DSM-5 is coming out this week…should diagnosis even matter at church? wp.me/Pd3Cx-FT #mentalhealth 1 day ago
- See the twist ending that you never saw coming: godvine.com/Power-of-Hugs-… 2 days ago
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1an 4 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Category Archives: Training Events
Every time I’ve been able to attend, I’ve come away with three or four invaluable new contacts who have contributed greatly to our work at Key Ministry. Continue reading
Here’s my Power Point presentation for the talk I’ll be presenting later today at the 2013 Accessibility Summit at McLean Bible Church in McLean, VA Continue reading
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few resources focusing on siblings of kids with special needs, along with a wonderful resource from the Key Ministry website. Continue reading
Chuck spoke at length about the impact of Jonathan’s disability on their family, how his presence in the family has been a blessing, and how Jonathan has helped him become more effective in his ministry to people with disabilities. Continue reading
I thought I’d share some very neat updates that have drifted across our radar screen… Continue reading
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading