Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- Bent Tree strives to provide a Christ-centered, accepting environment where individuals with special pinterest.com/pin/1171640277… 6 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: If I'm A Christian, Why Am I Depressed? | Blog | Joni and Friends joniandfriends.org/blog/christian… 6 hours ago
- RT @chuckswindoll: When we walk with God through dark valleys, we become inseparably connected with Him. 6 hours ago
- Video training & Live Chat with @ramjeffdavidson THURSDAY NIGHT! Join us at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry More details at facebook.com/events/3533822… 1 day ago
- The compelling case for social media in special needs ministry…Barb Dittrich pinterest.com/pin/1171640277… 1 day ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Category Archives: Training Events
At first, it was difficult coming to terms with laying down my dreams. Like any special-needs dad, it’s hard emotionally to reach the point where you realize the dreams, goals, and plans you had for your child aren’t going to happen the way you hoped. But whose dream was it anyway? It wasn’t God’s dream. Continue reading
Help us get the word out about Inclusion Fusion through sharing with pastors, church staff, parachurch ministry leaders, volunteers and families impacted by disability who would want to be part of this FREE event!
Because of the unique emphasis on relationship and the friendships built, our friends struggle to find a similar place for spiritual community or belonging outside of Capernaum. However, our older friends who met Jesus in high school and have been coming for many years need more. They need age appropriate community, friendships, dignity and need to be challenged to the next step in their walk with Christ as a part of the body of Christ. The challenge is finding churches that are prepared to welcome our friends and offer more than a simple program to them-relationships and a place in the life of the church. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is honored and delighted to announce Joni Earickson Tada as our Keynote Speaker for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit, to be available everywhere on November 12th-13th, 2014. Continue reading
I promised to follow up on the most frequent complaint we received…that churches we serve weren’t available locally to those who responded to our survey. Here’s how we plan to respond… Continue reading
We’re getting close to the deadline for submissions…pastors, ministry leaders, professionals or family members who wish to be part of our faculty. We need completed submissions by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Monday, September 7th. Continue reading
The most common message communicated to me during and after the conference was…”You’ve really made me think.” Please join me in praying that every leader in attendance yesterday will welcome one kid and one family to their Awana ministry as an outcome of our conference.
Our Key Ministry team is delighted that Steve will be serving as the keynote speaker for this year’s Awana Ministry Conference on Saturday, August 23rd at First Baptist Church in Oxford, MS.