Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- Join us NOW for #FrontDoorChurch at keyministry.tv #specialneeds #worship 19 hours ago
- See YOU in 15 mins for #FrontDoorChurch as we learn more about #TRUTH with @chrisemmitt at keyministry.tv 19 hours ago
- Join us in 1 hr for #FrontDoorChurch -- Online church for ALL! keyministry.tv #inclusion 20 hours ago
- 5 Scriptures to Use In Calming The Anxious Child pinterest.com/pin/1171640277… 1 day ago
- Miss church this weekend? Join host @LuvMyCrzyLife for Coffee Break Church online in a little over an hour at keyministry.tv 1 day ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Category Archives: Inclusion
At one time, having Dominic make his First Holy Communion was something that I could only dream about. On May the third, it became a reality. Continue reading
Nearly 61% of our attendees with a disability or a family member with a disability reports the experience of being unable to attend church as a result of that disability. Continue reading
We think the stories are an accurate reflection of the progress the church has made…and how far we have yet to go… Continue reading
Here are five tips and techniques that, in my experience, are key to get you started and keep you moving and growing. Continue reading
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading
When we say yes as a church to caring about vulnerable children and families, let’s also say yes to talking about related challenges too. Continue reading
It’s not about starting a “special needs ministry,” as much as it’s about changing your philosophy of ministry to include families affected by special needs into the life of your church. Continue reading
If a mom is sitting in the foyer with a child, we make sure that mom is not sitting on her own, because what is the point of going to church if you sit alone in the foyer trying to keep your child calm from the overwhelming stimulation of church? Sometimes, some of the best conversations happen in the foyer, or walking around the church parking lot pushing wheelchairs. Continue reading