Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- Do you think of parenting kids with #specialneeds as inconvenience or invitation? tinyurl.com/ab2xpd2 #DifferentDream 1 day ago
- Review: Troubled Minds...A much needed catalyst for conversation wp.me/pd3Cx-1ar Great book by @aresimpson #mentalhealth 2 days ago
- DSM-5 is coming out this week…should diagnosis even matter at church? wp.me/Pd3Cx-FT #mentalhealth 2 days ago
- See the twist ending that you never saw coming: godvine.com/Power-of-Hugs-… 3 days ago
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1an 5 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Category Archives: Inclusion
One of the BEST resources I almost always recommend to families is called “123 Magic, Effective Discipline for Children Ages 2-12.” There is a Christian version as well which I love to present to churches. A practical, simple method for curbing behaviors while developing positive relationship with your children, I have NEVER not seen it work, when parents implement it correctly. Continue reading
Every time I’ve been able to attend, I’ve come away with three or four invaluable new contacts who have contributed greatly to our work at Key Ministry. Continue reading
The vision of Ability Tree is big. It’s my life mission, and will take at least a lifetime to see fulfilled. We have already seen glimpses of the vision God placed in our hearts. Listen to what one of our volunteer families wrote recently… Continue reading
The more we learned about special needs ministry, the more we learned that the majority of churches weren’t equipped to include families with special needs. Both Jen and I sensed that it was our life mission to reach out to other families like our own.
Because so many leaders are new to the disability ministry movement and never had the opportunity to learn from Nella, I thought the best way to honor her contributions to the field would be to share the video of her presentation from this past November’s Inclusion Fusion. Continue reading