Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- A special thanks to @ramjeffdavidson & everyone who joined us this evening at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 2 days ago
- "It's not what we do with our kids- it's that we do whatever it is wholeheartedly, energetically, & with full attention." @ramjeffdavidson 2 days ago
- Link to @ramjeffdavidson's book are in this blog post he wrote for Key Ministry: wp.me/pd3Cx-1En #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 2 days ago
- The strength of a man is measured by the depths of his heart for his #specialneeds child. He has to be drawn in by his heart, not his head. 2 days ago
- Having a FABULOUS engaging conversation with @ramjeffdavidson over at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry JOIN US! #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 2 days ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Author Archives: drgrcevich
When their parents are being elevated with comments about what a great thing they did, then those children may feel like they are less deserving of their families than a biological child might be. Continue reading
At first, it was difficult coming to terms with laying down my dreams. Like any special-needs dad, it’s hard emotionally to reach the point where you realize the dreams, goals, and plans you had for your child aren’t going to happen the way you hoped. But whose dream was it anyway? It wasn’t God’s dream. Continue reading
Would it make more sense to err on the side of grace in how we view families of kids with ADHD, at least until we know them well enough to feel we could walk in their shoes? Continue reading
Help us get the word out about Inclusion Fusion through sharing with pastors, church staff, parachurch ministry leaders, volunteers and families impacted by disability who would want to be part of this FREE event!
Because of the unique emphasis on relationship and the friendships built, our friends struggle to find a similar place for spiritual community or belonging outside of Capernaum. However, our older friends who met Jesus in high school and have been coming for many years need more. They need age appropriate community, friendships, dignity and need to be challenged to the next step in their walk with Christ as a part of the body of Christ. The challenge is finding churches that are prepared to welcome our friends and offer more than a simple program to them-relationships and a place in the life of the church. Continue reading
I see us, as a church, cheering at announcements about pending adoptions and then not knowing what to do when the child arrives and eventually joins in children’s ministry programming. I listen to friends who have had to change churches after the welcome mat was pulled away when it became too hard to include them. And I also hear church leaders saying that they want to help but they just don’t know how. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is honored and delighted to announce Joni Earickson Tada as our Keynote Speaker for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit, to be available everywhere on November 12th-13th, 2014. Continue reading