Inclusion Fusion…March 2014Is Online Christian Community Real Community?March 6th, 2014Chat with author and online pastor Nils Smith from 1:00-2:00 Eastern and at 9:00 Eastern
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Live NOW and at 9:00 PM tonight with @NilsSmith…how online church can serve families with disabilities! go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry 2 days ago
- Experiencing Genuine Community Online…guest post from @NilsSmith wp.me/pd3Cx-1qP #spnmin 4 days ago
- Why kids and families avoid traditional supports through disability ministries at church... wp.me/pd3Cx-1qW #kidmin #uthmin 4 days ago
- Good post from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson: The Playground: Five Truths to Remember - Special Needs disq.us/8hblgk 1 week ago
- What Perry Noble’s admission says about mental illness, stigma and church wp.me/pd3Cx-1qL #overwhelmedbook 1 week ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →