Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
- Jeff Davidson...No More Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Ed Stetzer is dead-on about mental illness and Christians...now what?
- Are parents of kids with ADHD stigmatized at church?
- The four kinds of special needs found in children in adoptive and foster families
- Five ways the church can love their adoptive and foster families
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- The first of five ways the church can love adoptive and foster families from @specialneedsmin wp.me/pd3Cx-1Fg #kidmin #adoption 4 hours ago
- RT @DworakRuthi: “@NilsSmith: Love learning with this team! #iMinistry http://t.co/I0QB90OmJh”CBC online leaders Proud to know them 1 day ago
- Are parents of kids with ADHD stigmatized at church? wp.me/pd3Cx-1ET #ADHD #kidmin 1 day ago
- RT @CLCNetwork: Join the FREE #Inclusion Fusion web summit w/ @JoniandFriends @KeyMinistry @drgrcevich @BarbNewmanCLC & more! http://t.co/8… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Join us NOW at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry for #FrontDoorChurch, online worship for people of all abilities! #specialneeds 1 day ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →