Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- A special thanks to @ramjeffdavidson & everyone who joined us this evening at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 10 hours ago
- "It's not what we do with our kids- it's that we do whatever it is wholeheartedly, energetically, & with full attention." @ramjeffdavidson 10 hours ago
- Link to @ramjeffdavidson's book are in this blog post he wrote for Key Ministry: wp.me/pd3Cx-1En #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 10 hours ago
- The strength of a man is measured by the depths of his heart for his #specialneeds child. He has to be drawn in by his heart, not his head. 10 hours ago
- Having a FABULOUS engaging conversation with @ramjeffdavidson over at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry JOIN US! #specialneeds #NoMoreVacantDads 10 hours ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →