Register for Inclusion Fusion!
Secure giving via text to Key Ministry
Join me at the Global Access Conference from Joni and Friends!
Online church and more from Key Ministry!
We’re #15 in 2013!
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
- Registered yet? #KMIF14 #KidMin instagram.com/p/u1L7pyoLTT/ 12 hours ago
- GREAT FREE training on positive support strategies going on NOW at go.mediasocial.tv/keyministry! #KidMin #FamMin #SpNMin 1 day ago
- "In crisis prevention, nothing you ever say or do is construed a "neutral" by the care-receiver. It is perceived as either helping or..." 1 day ago
- "The relational component of crisis prevention has to be a key component." ~ Mike Woods of Special Friends Ministry, First Baptist Orlando 1 day ago
- Live Chat FREE Training NOW with #SpNMin expert Mike Woods! / posted from Key Ministry @ keyministry.tv #KidMin #FamMin 1 day ago
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Mike Woods
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- The Front Door-Online Church From Key Ministry
- Training Events
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →