Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Inclusion Fusion 2012 Magazine Now Available!
Key Ministry Needs YOUR Support! Give to the Annual Fund Campaign!
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Book Reviews
- Foster Care
- Hidden Disabilities
- Inclusion Fusion
- Key Ministry
- Mental Health
- Ministry Environments
- Spiritual Development
- Training Events
- Do you think of parenting kids with #specialneeds as inconvenience or invitation? tinyurl.com/ab2xpd2 #DifferentDream 21 hours ago
- Review: Troubled Minds...A much needed catalyst for conversation wp.me/pd3Cx-1ar Great book by @aresimpson #mentalhealth 1 day ago
- DSM-5 is coming out this week…should diagnosis even matter at church? wp.me/Pd3Cx-FT #mentalhealth 1 day ago
- See the twist ending that you never saw coming: godvine.com/Power-of-Hugs-… 2 days ago
- Resources for kids with disruptive behavior...Carrie Lupoli wp.me/pd3Cx-1an 4 days ago
Special Needs Ministry iPad App from First Baptist Orlando!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2012
In the conclusion of our interview with Rhett, he discusses the possible role of electronic ministry in serving those who don’t currently attend church as a result of anxiety, and shares his most important takeaway point for church leaders ministering to children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading →